We Appreciate Your Visit To Our Web Site
First of all, we want to say that You Are Very Welcome at Resurrection Lutheran Church (ELCA). We hope you will visit us soon because we know you will feel right at home as we worship together. If you are searching for a church home, we'd like you to know that there's a special place here just for you. Resurrection Lutheran Church is:
- A Place For Worship - The primary reason we meet together is to focus our attention on God, giving Him our worship and receiving His blessing and inspiration. Each of these occasions is a special time of spirtual refreshment. We hope this is what you experience when you visit us.
- A Place For Learning - To us, studying the Bible is vital because it not only instructs us intellectually, but also guides us spiritually. We believe it and accept it as God's Word to us, a Book that is alive and relevant to life today. Learning its truths is a thrilling adventure.
- A Place For Enrichment - For every person at every age level we offer a wealth of opportunities - special programs and ministries for children, youth and adults which fill the church calendar. You can be sure that in this kaleidoscope of activities there is more than one place where you can be personally enriched.
- A Place For Friendship - Nothing quite compares to the joy of Christian friendship. That's why we make it a priority to build lasting bonds between the members of our church family - bonds of concern and genuine commitment to one another. Best of all, this circle of care is ever-widening. We'd love for it to include you, too.
- A Place For Service - Just as Jesus Christ came "not to be ministered unto, but to minister..." we accept our responsibility to reach out in service to others. This applies both within the church family and outside our fellowship. We look forward to serving you, and we hope to welcome you into our midst.
Learn more about us on these pages or download our brochure here.